Purchase Your Chapelle License Plate!
- The purchasers of the individual plates will be contacted in early April with more information.
- Total spent in the license plate auction is a donation to Archbishop Chapelle High School. Additional fees will apply at time of purchase with the state at Jefferson Title Co, Inc. Please contact Jefferson Title Co for more information.
- Vehicle must be registered in the State of Louisiana and title fees will apply.
- To learn more about fees, please contact: Jefferson Title
- Proceeds will go the St. Joan of Arc Center. Click to learn more...
For specific fee and title questions, please contact Jefferson Title Co, Inc.:
Jefferson Title Co. Inc.
2122 N Causeway Blvd #101, Metairie, LA 70001
- After the Emerald Gala, plates are only sold in remaining number order. Check back for additional details.
- Please be sure that you have properly titled and registered the vehicle in your name.
- Have your current registration available and verify vehicle information.
- Certain Special Plates have specific qualifications and eligibility requirements which must be met.
- Special Plates can be issued to automobiles, trucks up to 16,000 lbs., and private buses (motor homes).
Archbishop Chapelle High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or disability in violation of state law and federal law or regulation in administration of its education policies or programs.