Welcome Alumnae Class Communications Chairs!
- Love of Chapelle (lots of Chipmunk Spunk) with a desire to reconnect your classmates with the school
- Active Alumnae Association Member**
- Be a “Brand” Ambassador for Chapelle
- Active and capable social media user
- Ability to engage in email communications quickly and efficiently
- Willingness to share upcoming Chapelle Events and attend, as able
- Willingness to assist in contact information collection of classmates
- Willingness to sign a Confidentiality Statement
- Willingness to commit to a 2 year minimum term
- Willingness to participate in training program
** Membership dues of $25 per year can be paid at anytime - Click here to learn more about joining: https://www.archbishopchapelle.org/alumnae.html
Tasks to be completed include:
- Communicate directly with the Alumnae Office regarding classmate contact information
- Attend Yearly Training (Virtual or in-person)
- Communicate with your Graduation Class Regularly - via email and/or social media
- Attend Chapelle Alumnae Events
- Maintain and/or contribute to your Class Facebook Page
- Respond within 72 hours to any emails received from the Chapelle Alumnae Office
Archbishop Chapelle High School
8800 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
Metairie, LA 70003
Archbishop Chapelle High School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its policies.